from the box

Thanks for all the fish

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Blog Renting

I decided to bite the bullet and offer my blog for rent. It's one of the advantages of being registered at Blog Explosion. There followed some anxious hours wondering if anyone would want to rent the space, what would I do if I had no takers? Would everyone know? (how embarassing) Would I be in more shit than a blue-winged shoveller?

But it's such an accepting community at Blog Explosion that some kind offers came in and from the eighteen blogs bidding, let me tell you there were blogs that had me green with envy (somewhat along the lines of a Taiwanese porker).

What a choice! I wanted something with that special something, that je ne sais quoi, for my first ever tenant, so I present to you Blogs are for Wimps, a blog after my own cynical heart. It's a collaborative effort from some disillusioned realists with the snippets and insights that make me start nodding my head and growling in the back of my throat.

Some news stories speak for themselves. Others are just signs of the end of the world, says Frodo Corleone, one of the contributors to Blogs are for Wimps. One fine example is a news item detailing how the Ku Klux Klan asked a black police officer to be their new leader in Colorado Springs.

Contributor thebeezwax exposes the seamy side of pomegranate drink, I thought the only person who partook of this weird fruit was Persephone. I wonder how long it will take for a pomegranate juice marketing campaign to cross the equator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home