from the box

Thanks for all the fish

Monday, January 09, 2006

Tasmanian Breast Painter

As an Australian I always knew there was something weird about the little island down south, but I must admit I didn't know they encouraged the art of Breast Painting.

Di Peel of Tasmania has become famous for her ability to paint with her breasts. So succesful are these mammary masterpieces, her first canvas sold for $10, her second for $20 and she's now busy with an order for 10 at $50 each. Untold riches! Maybe 50 bucks a painting is big time in Tasmania.

Peel says: "I either apply the paint to my breasts and lean on to the canvas or apply the paint to the canvas and then lean into it to spread the paint. I sign every picture with my nipple."

The mind boggles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home