from the box

Thanks for all the fish

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I've been spending too much time on this Crone 101 Book, I'm starting to feel as though I should live in a cottage in the woods, with only my garden and my cat for company. This may be the safest place when the retaliation comes. Heavens, our diplomatic person, the chubby schoolboy, keeps getting up the nose of the Indonesians and pissing on the Koreans. Someone should give the self inflated schoolboy a lesson in basic geography as well as basic polite manners before he cocks his leg again at China. Even Bush, with his pyschopathic form of religious self-delusion, had to back off from China


Here is the Crone 101 book that took such time. From now on I'll be a lot faster, it was a pest learning new software, something I'm always so slow to pick up. Slower than a wet week.
Crone 101 is for a niche market as you see. I know all about niches, I think I dug myself into one back in 1968

P.S. The front cover is a photograph of the beautiful Maria from Dancing Isis Dance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home